Teves Brake Power Control Unit

Rund um Glühkerze und Servopumpe der Selbstzünder

Moderatoren: eniac, xaver133

Antworten
Profpinz
Teves Brake Power Control Unit

Beitrag von Profpinz »

Has anyone got repair details, an exploded picture or a section view of the Teves BVL 3/3 Brake Power Control? (Pinzgauer Part No: 717.1.36.030.0)
....it's fitted to the rear of the chassis above the rear-left swing arm.

Thanks!
Steyr-Daimler-Puch Crack

Beitrag von Steyr-Daimler-Puch Crack »

There are no spare parts for this unit availabel. A new until is at round 280 Euro. If you have more untils there is a possibility to repair.. but what are 280 Euro at a Pinz?? And why save money at Breaking´s ??
Profpinz
Beitrag von Profpinz »

G'Day Wolfgang,

How goes it?

Thanks for the reply, and yes, I saw in the Parts Manual that's there are no spares available for this part, but one of my pet hates is non serviceable items ...... EVERYTHING is rebuildable, and when I restore a vehicle, everything is rebuilt. I guess that's why the 712 took 13 years :D

It's not the cost of buying a replacement it's more the challenge that if somebody put it together then it can be taken apart and rebuilt :D :D
I guess it's partially an Aussie thing that relates to availability and serviceabilty (if your touring in the middle of Aus you can be thousands of km from a new part)
Steyr-Daimler-Puch Crack

Beitrag von Steyr-Daimler-Puch Crack »

There is a Company in GB which rebuild old breaking systems and there Spares, but you must have a volume of repair over 250 pounds each order and over three parts each series...
Antworten