Diesel Partical filter

Rund um Glühkerze und Servopumpe der Selbstzünder

Moderatoren: eniac, xaver133

Antworten
Gregor

Diesel Partical filter

Beitrag von Gregor »

Hallo ,

Ich hat ein turbo diesel Pinzgauer 716M unterwegs im London , ab nactshe jahr mussen wir ein partical filter ein bauen , wann wir mochte im der stadte wieter fahren .Bitte ich brauche hinwiese wo ich eine firmen im Osterriech order Deutschland das herstelled "partical filter" das past zu der Pinzgauer ( wann der was gibts? )...Danks voraus .Besten gruss aus GB....Gregor
exilfranke

Beitrag von exilfranke »

Cheers Greg!
I'd guess you'll be out of luck as for the particle filter.
, at least if you search for pinzgauer parts or by car type pinzgauer.
Try to find out if there's after-market parts for any vw car using the same engine.

Well, and, rest assured, europe's got its merits, under the "stuttgart" scheme, we will not be allowed into banned areas with any pinzgauer whatsoever in germany starting from next year.

I love my continent and its bureaucrats.

Good Luck!

Thomas
Anthony

Beitrag von Anthony »

Grüße

Anthony
GB
Gregor

Beitrag von Gregor »

Thomas ,
Thats what i've been doing trying to match a VW partical filter to the Pinz , but here in the UK not much joy ..So i thought i would ask you guys in Germany and Austria where things are alot more advanced in this area......Anthony has listed one of my webistes ( why i dont know ! )..I have registered on this forum as a trader and have nothing to hide , these are genuine questions about a fantastic Pinzgauer that is under way around London ..Any help is great ..Thanks Gregor
exilfranke

Beitrag von exilfranke »

Gregor,
i am also more and less actively involved in organizing oldtimer drivers' protest against any ban on oldtimers. I'd wish more action frome the pinzgauer people. But, the most important people are the businessmen. So if you as a pro have difficulties in obtaining particle filters or any cat conversion kit INCLUDING all the official paperwork and approval, and maybe your business is placed within any "clean air zone", it might be vital business interest to fight against any senseless laws.

You see, here in Germany, politicians also keep telling lies about the possibilities to retrofit old wngines with any filter. But, in the same time when making a law forcing us to do so, they make laws that make it impossible on a business side. Approvals will cost too much, and only be valid for one combination of car body, gearbox and motor. So for the Pinz alone we have 710-712 M,K,AMB ... about 30000 EUR to cover them all. Not feasible. So this is why there might be a technical possibility, but it will never be implemented for a maket of 500 or 1000 "wrecks".

So go buy a new car, will you!

Additionally, no private person is willing to invest a fortune into this, if lawmakers keep their instable behaviour, they think.

But this also holds true for new cars - i'd be an Unerfahrener to buy a shiny new car if they put out a law in 2 years saying i cant use it anymore. No predictable laws - no car sales. This will fire back!

My personal opinion: these are the first signs of a very hard agony of the car industry. Demographic factors and the fact we've reached the point of saturation here in europe will lower the need for new cars dramatically.

As for the diesels, you could also ask Magna or Stewart and Stevenson. but i reckon, you did so already?

Did you have a look at http://uni-fit.de/ ? look for the VW LT .

But, again, it's only of use if you get all the paperwork and approvals too!

cheers

Thomas
Gregor

Beitrag von Gregor »

I am starting to get some feedback on the matter now and i will inform the forum on how things develop , as i feel its a topic that at some point will effect alot of Pinzgauer TD drivers ...
Antworten